How do you manage or consolidated the Synology Account conflict (hide my email Apple ID vs manual iCloud email)?

Q: Synology Account Tips & Solution
How do you manage or consolidated the Synology Account conflict (hide my email Apple ID vs manual iCloud email)?

I am new, just purchase my DS224+, and setup by learning from the video tutorial from https://youtu.be/T1xW97eyXB8?si=FncVg-9xB8gFTYaG&t=715

I accidentally create the account manually using my iCloud email, and it send the code to my email. Then I realize that I only need to create one via the setup, so I use hide my email using my AppleID, then it appear that it has two email on usage, and I don’t get confirmation on my iCloud email nor my Apple ID email.

This NAS is for family Photo only, I am the one who in control as Admin, and I might relegate the ownership to all to take control, should I be able to transfer to create a new email specifically for home purpose, can I change the email in the future?

The question are:

1. How do you deal with the double account on the same email (1 Hide my email with 1 iCloud email)?
  2. How do you change the email to new email ?

Thanks

Never mind, I solve this already

Thanks you