Nas Can't Reset or Connect to Home Network

My NAS is not connecting to my Home Network.

The Status Power LED indicator is on and green:
The device is powered on, but the lights aren’t flashing for D1,2,3 ,4 indicators.

Troubleshooting Techniques:
I switch the Ethernet cords on the LAN port.
Checked the wired connection.
Reset my Wifi Extender with ethernet ports.
Updated Wifi Extender Software.
Used Synology Assistant to see if Client was being received
Tried resetting the NAS using this link https://kb.synology.com/en-id/DSM/tutorial/How_to_reset_my_Synology_NAS_7
When I reset it beeps only once - I do not get the consecutive 3 beeps I need to hear.

I make sure to do HyperBackup Every Month.

Anyone have any tips on what I should do next?

Are you able to reach the NAS in a browser from your network-connected computer via Wi-Fi (or) Ethernet?

You could power off the NAS, remove all disks, and power it on. Next, try to see whether you can connect to it.
Besides Synology Assistant, you can try Synology Web Assistant at HTTP://find.synology.com

Update: Getting a replacement (within warranty)

My synology would lose and gain connection with the Wi-Fi for weeks now. None of the troubleshooting methods below worked:

Troubleshooting Techniques:

• I switch the Ethernet cords on the LAN port.
  • Checked the wired connection.
  • Reset my Wifi Extender with ethernet ports.
  • Updated Wifi Extender Software.
  • Rebooted my Wifi connection
  • Used Synology Assistant to see if Client was being received
  • Tried resetting the NAS using this link https://kb.synology.com/en-id/DSM/tutorial/How_to_reset_my_Synology_NAS_7
  • When I reset it beeps only once - I do not get the consecutive 3 beeps I need to hear.
  • Tried connecting to DS File from my phone
  • Relocated the NAS
  • Connected directly to my computer
  • Used Synology Assistant,HTTP://find.synology.com , it would find the NAS but it would not connect to it.

Thanks for the update. I hope it works out well for you.