Synology C2 Storage and Slow Hyper backup Transfers

Hi, I’ve just started using Hyper and Synology C2. I’m currently running a full backup of my NAS . The NAS storage manager says there is ~4 TB on there but has been ‘reduced’ to 1.4TB. I started the upload to C2 Storage 3 days ago and around 300GB has supposedly uploaded so far. This is expected as my upload speed is limited to around 3MB/s.

It’s hard to tell how long the full upload will take as I’m not sure if the actual 4TB is being uploaded or the reduced size amount (1.4TB). At this rate, the upload will run for another 11 days and that’s for the reduced size amount. I’m hoping this is the case, as the 4TB amount will take a month or so!

The user interface in the NAS isn’t too helpful. All I get is the attached image which doesn’t make much sense. 11% of what?

Can anyone cast any light on how long my upload should take?

An added complication is that i have ‘Backup for Business’ running every night, backing up my PC to the NAS. So, some folder names and structures may change, as I work on new files during the day. I’ve read in various forums that renaming folder names causes a full re-copy to the C2 Storage! If this is the case, could my Hyper upload be on a never ending loop??

Some gems of advice please :slight_smile:

Not much action on this thread in awhile, but has there been any updates to this issue? I just activated the 30 day free trial and it’s definitely slow. I’m attempting to back up 1.1 TB. Does anyone recommend another service besides Synology C2? Thanks for any info.

BW