Hello. My Synology Drive is not working after I moved the ‘homes’ share to a new volume.
Here are the steps I followed:
- I first stopped the Synology Drive Server and Synology Phots apps from the Package Center.
- I went to Control Center > Shared Folder, and clicked on ‘homes’ share, then edit, then change location from Volume 1 to Volume 2.
- I restarted Synology Drive Server
- Synology Drive client on my computers says Status Abnormal, and its not syncing. If I log in to Synology Drive via the web interface, it’s empty; there are no files at all. However, in File Station I can see my home folder with all my files in it.
- I stopped Synology Drive server again and moved the location of the homes share back to Volume 1.
- The problem is still there, sames a 4 above.
Can someone please help?