Unable to use hyper backup across multiple sites

I haven been following (all) the tutorials about this topic. Believe me, I really invested a lot of time in this problem. The facts:
a) I have two Synology NAS in two different places (at home and in the office);
b) All of them are currently running DSM 7.2-64570 update 3;
c) Both are running Hyper backup and Hyper backup vault
d) I seted up (for both) the Tailscale VPN (including the outbound connection for Synology)
e) I made ping from outside both networks and everything was fine
f) When I tried to set up the Hyper backup from the source NAS (using the IP provided by Tailscape)… the result is always them same (failed to connect to the backup destination.):

What can I do more in order to make this work?
Thanks in advance.
L. Fernandes

Have you tried to temporarily disable the firewall of the destination NAS? Can you reach the destination NAS from a computer, like logging in to DSM?

Related: do or did you plan to backup each NAS to the other NAS because you have installed both HB and HB Vault on both NAS devices?

Hello Paul,
Yes I already disabled the firewalls on the destination NAS. The problem seams to be related with the source NAS. From the source network I can reach the destination NAS through Tailscale, QuickConnect and DDNS. Everything works fine. The problem seams to be only related with the HB connection “inside” the source NAS. It seams strange but I think could be related with some “closed” ports on the source network or something similar. But, in fact, using Tailscale that shouldn’t be a problem. I don’t know, I’m lost.
LF

Hi! Did you found a solution to this problem? I’m dealing with the exact same issue and I just can’t find a way to fix it…